previous

    black over white
    in colour

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The girl with big brown eyes

she looked at me with her big brown eyes, the colour of muddy puddle. she smiled, happy -as I was- like a woman who smiled in front of her lover and sad like a broken hearted girl, while her hand stroking my head and hair like I was her child and she was his mother. it was warm in the room but we were snuggling on the bed under the blanket. so warm and so white the room was, just like those tv commercials.

we talked stuff, I don't remember what, but we talked. but I guess we talked about things that make me sad, and things that make her sad. I guess I said a few moving motivational words too. lol.

I think she was slightly older that me, if not the same age. with her jet black hair, tied up at the back of her head, and her eye bags she remind me of Kuza, that celebrity. she looked good in her yellow tank top.

I was happy, well, isn't that obvious. and all of that were interrupted when a few people came knocking at the door.

but I want to meet you again, 

you mysterious random girl who came out in my dream last night.

No comments: